• $200 reservation/damage deposit is required for each of the three
facilities to confirm reservation.
• Deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after event or can remain on
file at SFC and applied to a future reservation
• Reservations can only be made one year in advance. (For Day Only Events
– 3 weeks in advance)
• Two or more reservations per calendar year will require multiple
• Submit reservation forms as soon as possible with an estimate of the
anticipated numbers. The forms are necessary so
advance plans for your group can be made.
FACILITY MINIMUM GUARANTEES
• One facility – 20 participants
• Two facilities – 50 participants
• Entire Camp – 90 participants
• Food Service is available. All meals are served in Woelke Lodge, if
• Minimum of 20 must be guaranteed.
• Final guaranteed number must be provided to SFC the Tuesday prior to the
event. Groups will be charged for the confirmed
• Kitchen rental is available for groups wishing to prepare their own
• Refunds are made only if notice of cancellation is received sixty days
prior to the date of your event.
• Events cancelled less than 60 days before the event forfeit the deposit.
• Minimum amount owed for the event will be invoiced and must be paid
prior to retreat.
• Any amount over the minimum is due upon departure.
• If payment is not received at the completion of your event, a 10%
billing fee will be added to your statement.
• Checks are made payable to SLUMBER FALLS CAMP & RETREAT CENTER.
• All checks returned due to insufficient funds will incur a $25.00
processing fee. Visa and MasterCard are also
• Damages other than normal wear and tear shall be paid for by the
organization sponsoring the event.
If the facility requires more than general
cleaning or if furniture, dishes, etc., are not
placed back in the original location, a clean up
fee of $50.00 will be added to your statement or
deducted from the deposit.
Groups and organizations use these facilities at
their own risk. The South Central Conference of
the United Church of Christ and Slumber Falls
Camp & Retreat Center assumes no liability for
theft, damage, or physical injury.