Follow these simple steps to set up your account and complete your registration
1. Access our registration system from this page on our web site.
2. You will need to create an account on the system (unless you set up an account last year) and then add any additional family members that you wish to have associated with the account.
3. You can then register any member of the family for any of our 2017 camps. The minimum fee is a deposit of $50 for most of our camps with the exception of Work Camp.
4. You have 3 payment options as follows:
- E-Check (our preferred payment option since it saves a significant amount in processing fees for the camp.)
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
- Check (mail a check to the camp office with camper name in the memo line)
If your church is paying all of the fee, you will need to select that option in your registration process and then choose the check payment option at checkout. Finally, you will then need to let the office know. (830-625-2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org)